Wizards Without Boundaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reid set to take office in shock election landslide!
Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:32 pmM
Update from the 2012 WWBN Election Newsroom...

Polls closed just minutes ago but with the expertise of the finest countermonkey's have projected a landslide win for former WWBN Mad Mad World Host Dunena Reid.

Exit poll results give a strong 80% majority result for the newcomer with some even choosing to vote for exotic animals then give a vote to Frump in what has to be his worst result ever.

You heard it here first, Dunena Reid is the new American Minister for Magic!
WWBN-NY Radio Personality set to Run for Office?
Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:52 amBenjamin Jefferson
The Magical world today woke to a flurry of Werks and stories after last night's broadcast of Dunena Reid's Weird Weird World hinted, quite strongly that recently crowned Houglass Magazine's Person of the Year Dunena Reid, was set to enter the race for the 2012 American Magical Elections with no lesser sight then the Minister's position currently held by Ronald Frump.

Speaking to the Ministry this morning reporters where told that while some paperwork may have been received it was after the weekend cut-off and would not be looked at until the subsequent week at the earliest.. unless it had fallen on the desk of one F. Blake in which one just had to hope that it would be filed at all.

Considered a possible hoax a interview with Producer and year long associate of Mr Reid Benjamin Jefferson led to the following statement "The hell I know? Trust me man I'm usually the last to find out these things"

More on this story and other top breaking news including the protest by Interweb giants Woozle against Muggle proposed internet filtering laws, after this break.
Chudley Canons Star Player Now A Professor
Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:05 pmAnonymous
The Accademia Magica di Italia is proud to announce the hiring of Chudley Canons star player, Jamie Savage as its new professor of Broom Flying Instruction and team quidditch coach. Interim Headmaster Angelo Benito made the announcement at a press conference this morning. He stated that "The school is pleased and grateful that someone of Senore Savage's talent would accept a position like this. The students will benefit greatly from his expertise". Professor Savage has already begun working with the students and the team has their first game soon against Venice Magical Academy.
WWBN World News : Police searching Seine River
Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:22 pmAnonymous
Our Paris news desk reports that police in Paris have begun searching the Seine River for the body of a man who is believed to have jumped from one of the bridges in a possible suicide attempt. Reported by a party on one of the barges docked along the Seine, this raw footage shot by one of the party goers shows the man plunging into the river. No sign of his exit from the river has been found and they believe that he died on impact.

Next up is....
W! News : Fifi LaRoux Unexpected Australian Visit
Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:23 amFifi LaRoux
Yes ladies the roamers where true that none other then high flung socialite and darling of the European Ministry Fifi LaRoux has been sighted in Melbourne, Australia which has recently been named the worlds most livable city for a second time.

While none have stated what brought on the arrival of Miss LaRoux there's been no question that the world famous Hit Witch has made no secret of her visit with roamers of a behind closed doors meeting with the Minister for Magic himself before dining out at the exclusive Vue de Monde for drinks. Seemingly at home in the city Fifi underwent a tour of the Auror department before attending the midwinter launch of the Matacore 'Enchantment' line of fashion robes. Speaking exclusively to WWBN Fifi states that she was very pleased to be in Australia and would not commit to any return dates nor roamers that her visit had anything to do with attempts to influence the Australian Ministry to re-think it's ties to Ronald Frump's ministry.

Witch Weekly's exclusive Interview with the well known Hit Witch hits store shelves Monday.
WWBN Number 1 Reporter Takes Aim at Pottermore
Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:56 pmM
It seems that exposing the Minister of Magic's secret love shack was not enough to keep the host of WWBN's Top Rating News and Current Affairs show Dunena's Mad Mad World set for long. Now with the reveal of Pottermore the controversial host has moved to point fingers at not only the American Minister for Magic but that of a number of major Magical Ministries around the world accusing them of taking bribes to allow unfettered access to the Magical World. Outrage from the claims have lead to a call for a full investigation into Mr Reid's accusations. All Eyes are now on the Various Ministers and how they will respond to the latest revelations from the Man himself, Dunena Reid of Mad Mad World.

After the break WWBN-UK Continues it's round the clock coverage of the 2011 Glastonbury Festival, taking place at Worthy Farm in the UK where our own Cherry Clinger is keeping abreast of the top stories and gossip at iconic music festival with interviews with big names and newcomers alike in the Wrock scene including a exclusive with DJ Noiseworks and former one time Weird Sister Nathan Wright.
WWBN World News : Pottermore to go head to head with Woozle?
Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:51 pmM
"In Global News today many Muggles the world over logged on to the unveiling of 'Pottermore' last night, a new co-production between 'JK', Warner Brothers and Muggle Game Man..Man..Manufacturer Sony. Promising to give Muggles and Wizards alike a whole new experience many prominent figures in the magical world have come out damning what they see as yet another crass profit making exercise at the expense of the magical community.

One Hogwarts teacher has stated that since this 'Pottermore thing' started they have been inundated with well over one thousand owls from worried parents, former students and others wishing to know if it would mean Muggles would be allowed to study at Hogwarts or.. worse the school was to give up it's long held stance amongst the only schools to not have it's own interweb network.

While many in the Wizarding World are concerned Woozle today speaking to WWBN-Japan was quoted as "Not at all Worried" while reminding Wizards and Muggles alike that "whatever Pottermore promises to be there is no doubt that with Sony it will only be a matter of time before hackers get it".

In other news the Australian Ministry of Magic has moved to deny any connection to a self-declaired witch jailed for recklessly causing serious injury and dangerous driving. The Australian Minister for Magic was quoted as calling the woman a 'Bloody Idiot' while reminding that no matter what world one thinks they belong to, the laws of Australia still apply.

This has been Kim Sparkle for WWBN News at Five"
WWBN World News - WWBN Offer Apology to American Minister of Magic over Late Night Radioshow.
Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:48 amM
"WWBN Today officially announced that it has apologized to American Minister for Magic Ronald Frump for allegations made about him on flagship nightly talk show Dunena's Mad Mad World hosted on WWBN. While the Minister was brought into a furor over recent alligations surrounding his private life it was the revelation of his secret Tuscan Villa that has lead to red faces and claims to 'Sue WWBN for every knurd it has'. Amid the turmoil ratings for WWBN's radio talk show have skyrocketed making it more popular then 'Clives Charms Hour'. Speaking to the head of WWBN it was quoted that 'Whoever Dunena is they're on to a good thing, and might just be the Wizarding Worlds answer to the Muggle World's 'Julian Assange'"
In Depth Report: Dunena's Mad Mad World #3
WWBN News Australia: House Elf Sighting in Muggle Town
Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:25 amTiffany Fumberger
"In local news the Victorian Ministry of Magic are continuing investigations into a alleged House Elf sighting on April 26th in Drouin, a rural town 45 minutes from Melbourne. Witnesses described two ugly children suspected of stealing sneakers and wearing odd headgear. No ministry intervention was required but a number of confused Muggles where reported at the scene.

The Ministry of Magic has issued a reminder for House Elf Owners to take care when in areas where Muggles may be present."

In Depth Report: And at last we will be free, You're a bluebird
WWBN World News At 5 Headlines
Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:39 pmM
Forgive or Relive? Wwbn-n10

Forgive or Relive? Kim10 "Hello and welcome to WWBN News at Five, I'm Kim Sparkle and now for the headlines."

" 'No News is Good News' Is the word coming down from the Ministry and Re-it.. Re..iterated across the world. We asked The Head of Muggles United for a comment but they where unashamedly silent."

"More bulletins and the latest Quidditch Scores Right After This Break.."

No Story is Too Big or Too Small!
Post your Own News Stories!
Code:

Write Your Story (don't forget to keep it short and snappy for the camera!)
[b]In Depth Report:[/b] [url=link to source thread here (optional)[/url]

"...and in other news a happy occasion as a woman is reunited with her long lost pet Norwegian Ridgeback named Snuffles who flew off after setting fire to her house and those of neighbouring Muggles. The Woman states she is delighted but doesn't understand why her insurance premiums have sky-rocketed after what she claims was just 'a little accident"

"This is Kim Sparkle wishing you a good and safe evening."

"Goodnight."
Latest topics
2+2=5 (2012 Final Exams)Sun May 19, 2013 4:16 pmYrjö 'Nigel' Hämäläinenthe dawning of a new day... sort of.Sun May 19, 2013 4:57 amGuestThe day after the week beforeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:34 pmTamika Parker::M RATED:: All The Right Friends (Marty)Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:39 amKatelyn DavisReid set to take office in shock election landslide!Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:32 pmMBrandon Wright : Birth CertificateFri Mar 08, 2013 8:27 amMRequest for Birth CertificateFri Mar 08, 2013 7:42 amAbigail WrightTo: Cara McIntyre, Cherry Clinger, Dunena Reid, Greta GreenwichFri Mar 08, 2013 4:46 amFungus BlakeWhat's up with 2013Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:10 amMTo: Mr Marcus HobsonSat Dec 15, 2012 6:06 amYrjö 'Nigel' HämäläinenTo: Miss Chloe Hobson, Miss Olivia WatsonSat Dec 15, 2012 6:04 amYrjö 'Nigel' HämäläinenGetting back to normalSun Oct 28, 2012 11:47 amMHiding out in style Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:17 pmDunena ReidLucy DrewSat Oct 06, 2012 12:41 pmLucy DrewPirates of WWBN - AT HONEY'S END!Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:57 pmJamie Savage
Beyond WWB

Wizards Without Boundaries on Polyvore Wizards Without Boundaries on Google Plus

Go down

Forgive or Relive? Empty Forgive or Relive?

Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:38 am
Where did the weekend go? That's what Marty wondered as he made his way up the stairs from the subway to Times Square. Last he remembered, it had been Friday night, he had picked up some sushi takeaway, headed home and began studying for round #2 of the W.O.M.B.A.T.s even though he had not yet heard back on the first level he had taken. Marty felt good about that first test though, fairly sure he had definitely passed. Yet, oddly enough, it still did not stop him from hoping the confirmation of those feelings would show up soon.

Some how, the sushi had been finished with some hot tea and Charms with a bagel and lox the next morning as he continued on in the subject. The weekend had progressed through Potions and a quick homemade beef stew he tossed together from vegetables in his fridge and a bit of stew beef for lunch and a bowl of seasoned fava beans for dinner and a nice chianti, Magical Law and Government and a veggie omelette with coffee for breakfast, continuing into a sandwich for lunch. Somehow, the late afternoon arrived and the weekend was almost over. Marty had not even left the apartment but had remained in studying. Deciding that some fresh air and a break was needed, he grabbed a jacket and locked up as he headed to the nearest subway station and rode the train to Times Square.

He was now proceeding to the area Starbucks for some coffee, a scone and catch up on the weekend news while he sat and enjoyed the light snack/dinner. It was a bit crowded for a Sunday evening and trying to decide where to sit, thought he recognized one of the customers at a table alone. Maybe it was fate that set it up but whatever it was, Marty headed that way and asked, "Mind if I join you? No empty tables," he explained in case the man was going to suggest finding one.
Dunena Reid
Dunena Reid
Born in The United States of America Pureblood - A Witch or Wizard with All Pureblood Ancestors usually because of Purest Values against Intermingling with Muggles etc.
:+ : American Minister for Magic
None
American Ministry of Magic
Male Posts : 149
Current Location : New York
Job : Minister for Magic
Face Claim : Robert Downey Jr
Famous Last Words : I'm not the worlds most practical man
Pet/Familar : Bill and Ted (the Llamas)

Forgive or Relive? Empty Re: Forgive or Relive?

Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:08 am
Dunena had been sitting in starbucks for a while he was on his 3rd cup of coffee after cutting back on the rather large amount of drugs he usually took he had become very dependent on the Coffee and had taken to almost permeant residents at the starbucks coffee house In time square as he worked on research and getting ready for the next show. Dunena needed to work hard to regain the trust of the people and to insure that he got nothing wrong.
The shop was very busy most of the time people coming and going but dunena really didn't care until a man asked if the spear chairs was taken as it was very busy.
Dunena didn't look up if he had he would have seen that it was the man that in part had made the fight the darkness really fall to pieces in a spectacular fashion.
"Sure have a seat" Dunena advised the stranger as he finished making some notes on his iPad for tonights show.
It was then that he looked up as he took a sip of his Venti Caramel Macchiato and came face to face with The stuffy hairs man from the Rally. Dunena was so shock as every one had been looking for the man that he spat the mouthful of coffee out and nearly chocked In-between coughing and breathing dunena found his voice.
"Your that Guy from ... my Rally" Not really a question more of a statement.
But the big question was had this guy heard his show and had he forgiven him for telling untruths about a woman he clearly cared for.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:27 am
"Thanks" was all Marty said as he slid into the vacant seat, setting his cup and plate down before looking across the table to introduce himself, and finding out he did not have to as he recognized the table's original occupant about the same time the man recognized him. "Yes... I am, Mr.," Marty paused for a moment, remembering, "Reid, isn't it?"

Marty had thought back to that night often and wondered about all the changes that had occurred for him since then. While the chain of events had begun in Australia and meeting Fifi, it may have also ended in Australia had he not been assigned to observe and then quit observing to stand up for what he believed was right. Which, it was but that was another story entirely. One of the changes was that Vincent and Viktor had charmed his radio at home so that he could listen to WWBN which turned out to be the parent company of the affliate he had accidently picked up at the inn he stayed at in Drouin that played the DJWoof call in show. Marty had kept the number and may or may not have called in occasionally though now he can listen to the show in the evenings at home himself.

He also can listen to a certain Rally Forming Radio Host's show as well and this particular weekend, he had. "Heard you back on the air the other night," he said quietly and waited to see what the man would say.
Dunena Reid
Dunena Reid
Born in The United States of America Pureblood - A Witch or Wizard with All Pureblood Ancestors usually because of Purest Values against Intermingling with Muggles etc.
None

Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:24 am
Dunena was spruced that the man had been listing to the show as he had come to find out that he was Muggle But then again he was involved with Fifi LaRoux so he may have access to the show that way.
"Umm yes it is Reid But just call me Dunena and your Marty Harper Is it not and i believe i owe you an apologies for well all that Happened the other day at the Ministry I was in error in the way i approached the situation with the photos i hope you were not in to much trouble with the Muggle authorities" Dunena hoped that this was going to be the last apologise he would have to make for a while.
Dunena took a large sip from his Coffee Before tring to make conversation with new coffee drinking buddy.
"So your a local?" Dunena decided to start with something simple and not to noise Hopping to put the past be hide them and get off to a fresh start no scents in making enemies when it not needed.
Dunena closed the iPad and placed it on the table in front of him not wanting Marty to think he was asking for any other reason that whiting to know and not for broadcast later.
"you do know most of the New York Auror department Hunting for you on the orders of Frump" Dunena felt that the should ask if he knew and if not to give him a warning of the Coming trouble from Frump and his Incompetent Ministry

Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:34 am
"Dunena," he repeated back as the man suggested a first name basis, "And yes, it's Marty Harper. Just call me Marty, easier that way." He returned the offer of first name basis to the radio host. "Thanks," he added as Dunena repeated the apology directly to him that he had made to his audience on the show the other night. "It takes a lot to admit publicly when you make a mistake. Glad to see you're strong enough to do so like you did the other night." Marty took a bite of his scone and chewed thoughtfully for a moment and then sipped his coffee as Dunena warned him about Frump's aurors looking for him. "Actually, they've contacted me already. Seems they were concerned when it seemed I disappeared but I had to do some travelling and they've contacted me since." Taking another drink of his coffee, Marty continued. "They were mostly concerned with the fact the Muggle authorities had arrested me since they had not called them in. Actually, I was released in the morning." Marty didn't mention the part about being fired since he now was back at work and wasn't sure who really did know about that.

However, as Marty sat there, he had a question of his own. "So what exactly were you trying to accomplish with this rally of yours?"
Dunena Reid
Dunena Reid
None

Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:26 am
Dunena was glad to hear that frump had not done any thing to the man before him and that he had excepted his apology
"Marty...Yes i am a strong believer in taking resposablity for one's own actions and i was in the wrong" Dunena said " I am glad to hear Frump didn't rail road you in to anything" Dunena sat forward took a sip of coffee. Then sat back in his chair.
What were they trying to accomplish. "Well we where trying to get Frump to come clean about some of the things he been doing behind the scenes at the ministry. He not a nice man he very deceptive" Dunena was to sure how much detail to get in to "He umm is selling out the wizarding people" Dunena was not sure how to explain to a Muggle the internal problems of the wizarding world.
"I was but one voice of many that want Frump outed and someone half decent in power that has the best interest of the community at hart not his pockets or who's in his pants" Dunena tried to phrase that as nice as he could so not to sound like he was accusing Marty 'friend' of being one of them.
"So you Know Fifi well?" Dunena decided to ask questions that may help him work out what Fifi whats from him.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:39 am
Marty frowned at Dunena's comment about Frump. "No, actually he was more concerned with anything and rather happy to see I was safe and sound." He hesitated a minute and then commented, "You know, you keep up with comments like that and it will get people thinking that what you are doing is more of a personal vendetta against Frump then that you really care about how the American Ministry is run," Marty offered. He would have thought someone in radio or other forms of media would realize that. "Not saying you have one, just sometimes the comments make it sound like it's a personal war between you two." Marty had heard some of the comments Dunena had shouted at the rally and now this one. Sort of did give the appearance. Oddly enough, Frump had not said anything regarding Dunena good nor bad when he had contacted Marty, not that it had been an in depth conversation just a glad you were not seriously injured that night and are not languishing in Muggle jail type discussion of about ten minutes.

So Reid believed Frump was selling out the wizards. Okay, that was a reason to organize against someone but, back to what had brought out all the trouble that night, having proof. "Campaigning against that is good but do you really know this for sure and is there really valid proof available that you can obtain?" Marty asked, the discussion turning to a good topic of conversation.

Well, until the question about Fifi and Marty just left it rather simply answered with, "Obviously, I consider her a dear friend since I knew she couldn't have been in that picture." Well, okay, Marty hoped they were still friends as he had not heard from her since that scene in the airport though Dominic had assured Marty that Fifi knew what was going on now, after Dominic finally calmed her down and explained what she thought she saw was not what she thought she saw but only one-third of what she thought she saw and not by his hand.

I think.

Dunena Reid
Dunena Reid
None

Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:05 am
Dunena listen to Marty say how it was starting to sound like a personal issue with frump witch was un true as he simple could not stand internal crap that frump allowed to take place in the ministry.
"I have documents from several departments with in the ministry that show the corruption with in the current administration" Dunena said he had displayed some documents in the windows of WWBN-NYC building some weeks ago.
"Put them up in the window of the studio couple of weeks ago" Dunena advised him. Dunena had more documents but was holding off on them till thing settled down some since the rally and to double check them.
"Dose it really sound like i have it in for Frump personally?" Dunena was really up set that he came across as a peaty man out for personnel revenge or something.
"I was hoping to step back from the fight for a time to give the community time to re group since the Debacle that was the rally, rethink the way i approach the Ministry on matter such as these" Dunena had found at time he could think quite clearly and reasonably since the blow up that was the Halloween party Did that have to do with his new lighter drug load.
Dunena drank down the last of his coffee.
"Love this stuff" dunena randomly commented on the coffee

Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:14 am
Marty held up his hands, palms out, and shook his head. "Wait, I'm not saying you don't have proof and don't have good reasons," he explained. "Really, I don't know what you do and don't have at all or how you got them. Not important really, long as you know what you have is valid stuff." He wasn't saying what Dunena was doing was bad, just the way things sounded sometimes. So when Dunena asked him if he really thought that, Marty explained. "Sometimes," he told him. "It's not always what you say but how you say it?" he asked, wondering if Dunena had heard that before. "Like just now when you said to me 'I am glad to hear Frump didn't rail road you in to anything'. I realize you meant that you were glad to hear I was treated okay at the MInistry but the words were harsher than that." He waited to see if Dunena was catching on to what he was saying. "Have you thought about actually having an interview show with Frump, a list of questions with specifics? See what he says? Or maybe have in on for a call in show?" Marty asked, since he had not heard earlier shows on WWBN. His coffee was almost gone as well and he held up his cup and pointed to Dunena's already empty one for the barrista to fill another order of both. Once the barista nodded, he turned his attention back to Dunena.
Dunena Reid
Dunena Reid
None

Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:04 am
Dunena was listening to what the Muggle was saying about confronting frump with the documents and question but Frump would never go for it.
" I don't think that frump would go for that He and has One or Two Issues with me and my show" Dunena was specking from experience he had sent at lest 2 request that he could remember to Frumps offices for a repressive to come but else no one.
"They never sends anyone when we request them" Dunena commented as he listen to Marty.
"Used to work at the ministry New york, DC and Melbourne Frump and i used to do a lot of work together i know the inner workings of the Minster and i know he's bad for our kind" Dunena did not mean for it to come of as condescending as it sounded.
"I find the ministry to be loosing some of its intragtery in recant years when i was on the inside i did see that but after a time in Australia i saw things as they were i was part of a system that did not work any more and needs changing" Dunena was making a mental not to use that in a show.
"Yes more coffee need that" Dunena was easy detracted by things most days but now he was hyper active to much coffee.
"Help with the thinking"

Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:15 am
Marty nodded in understanding at Dunena's reason for not thinking Frump would agree. "True," he said, "He might not but if you put the offer out there, he can not say it wasn't made. Plus, with the rally going the way it did, the balance has changed so you never know." As Dunena told his background with the Ministry in various locales to Marty, Marty simply listened. Yes, it did seem Dunena had access to the things he was telling everyone but getting viable, usable proof was going to be the hard part for the radio host. Moreso after someone set Dunena up with a false photo.

"You have a good basis for your knowledge," Marty agreed, "You just have to back it up with your evidence and just consider how you phrase things. People back off if they think you've got personal reasons for putting all this out. You don't but as I said, sometimes it's how you say it." Marty smiled then. "My dad would always tell me the old adage that you can catch more flies with honey then with vinegar. He's usually pretty right about things."

It was at that point their reorders were brought to the table and Marty paid for both, figuring it was the least he could do since Dunena had sincerely regretted what happened and apologized. Wasn't the man's fault really. "Definitely helps with thinking," he agreed.
Dunena Reid
Dunena Reid
None

Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:40 am
Dunena was sure by the way this man spoke he was in the media world and this could be a good thing.
"You working the media don't you?" Dunena was sure of it now and wanted to confirmer it and Dunena was glad he hadn't made a jack ass of him self.
Dunena had decided that he was going to go on air and clarify his position next show clair the air and make it sound more professional that the new Dunena Reid Professional man and some what clean and sober which was were the real sock was for most of the people he dealt with on an normal day.
"you know if your ever in the market for a job i sure i could find you one in my office on the show even if you not in the media you should be" dunena advised that man he felt that he could be an asset to his show and the WWBN -NYC. dunena would pay him himself if that joke of panther would not.
Dunena reached in to his pocket and pulled out a very Muggle card containing a cell number and email address and placed in on the table in front of Marty.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:12 am
Marty shook his head. "No not really in the media," he told him. Sure he would contribute to the online forum and blog Smoking Llama.com had but he did not consider that working in the media the way others did, like Dunena, for example. "Just a lot of it is things learned over the years and common sense. Of course, it's easier for someone else outside of the situation to see the objective points of one that you are completely involved in." Of course, Marty had no idea if Dunena would take his suggestions but he could hope a bit or at least hope the delivery would be clearer to Reid's listeners. Marty was a bit surprised when Dunena actually offered him a job. He did take the card the man offered, never knew when you might need someone with his own wizarding radio program, but he smiled and again shook his head. "Thanks, but I think I'll stay doing what I'm doing," he told him, though not mentioning exactly what it was he was doing. "So where will you go from here?"
Dunena Reid
Dunena Reid
None

Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:39 am
Dunena watch as the man took the card offered to him.
"Well you have learned well. " Dunena commented as a new cup of his coffee arrived in a take away cup guess they were hitting at something like you've been here to one Get out
"If you change your mind about the job I can be found almost any where near coffee" Dunena took a large sip of his coffee and looked at his watch notting that he would have to go to prepare for his next show and make some changes after his conversation with Marty the wises man dunena had the good luck of meeting this day.
"well my good man i must be going have a show to make and many changes to make and very little time to make them in. it been interesting and in lighting, Marty good day" Dunena stood gathered up his iPad and his coffee and made for the exit to the square and back to WWBN NYC and his office that until recently he did even know he had to write down some notes to wake up Bjay and get to the studio Make a fantastic show and then home to get off his face.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:44 am
Marty did pocket the card because it never hurt to have contact information of people, especially those who had been involved in the latest chain of events. He held back the grin that threatened to surface at yet another job offer. Not bad considering a short time ago, just after the rally he had been unemployed and then had three offers, two of which he took. Nodding at the comment about coffee, Marty wished Dunena well as the man took his take away cup of coffee and headed back out into the city. Marty watched out the window at the various passerby for a few minutes before turning his attention to the copy of the New York Times that had been on the vacant table next to him and catching up on the Muggle news.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum